so sorry bad news so leaving tri 1

So sorry to hear this. I wish u all the best for the future - whichever road u choose to go down :hug:

oh thats just bad....
i hope things work out for you hun wether you decide to adopt, use a surrogate or manage to have your own. whatever way it happens you deserve to be a mummy
hugs x

My thoughts are with you I'm so sorry to hear this xxx

So sorry to read this hun, hope u and oh are ok. Be strong for each other. Thinking of you both, take care xxx

Been thinking of you all day :(

I hope things work out, i had genetic testing done after my last mc and so did OH, its only a simple blood test, i hope this gives you some answers.

wish i had more advice or something to say to make you feel better :hugs:

xxxxx

Rubbish rubbish rubbish. But never give up hope, sometimes all it needs is a bit more time and a little investigation. xxx

Thank you all u ladies can do for me to make me happy is go on to have gorgeous healthy bundles of joy I really do hope :) x I am ok obviously had tears n feeling pretty pants right now but il be ok. Fingers crossed I get answers and that I do get the chance one day to be a mummy (natrually or otherwise )

Hi, I just wanted to say how sorry I am for you and your partner. My baby was diagnosed with Edwards Syndrome and I have since had a termination. Take good care of yourself xxx

Oh I'm so sorry this has happened again hun - I can't imagine how you must be feeling , and send you all my wishes today - hope it all goes as smoothly as can be, please look after yourself X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back