Back from Scan! - UPDATED WITH PICS!

Bella2

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Back at work after scan and I'm officially on cloud 9! :cloud9: We kept to our word and stayed team yellow, Sonographer was lovely and took her time checking the heart, brain, kidneys, even checked to make sure little one didn't have a cleft lip! All perfect though :) Little one was really lively again, did a complete turn throughout the scan and I could feel it kicking away against the probe thingy. Got 2 lovely pics which I will post when I get home from work. Needless to say I am one happy bunny! :bunny: x x

Attachments

• Baby 20wks - pfjpg.jpg
    Baby 20wks - pfjpg.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 21
  • baby 20 wks - Copy.JPG
    baby 20 wks - Copy.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
:yay::yay: cant wait to see the pics hunny and well done on staying team yellow :D x x

Thanks hon - that'll be my first job when I get home :) x x

That's wonderful news, I'm glad everything is well with LO.
Can't wait to see pictures! xxx

Thats fantastic news. So glad everything went well xxx

thanks girls! Good luck for this afternoon DW - are you getting excited? I was really excited when I woke up today! x x

thanks girls! Good luck for this afternoon DW - are you getting excited? I was really excited when I woke up today! x x

Thank you hun. I am excited but got some bad news from the bank yesterday (long story but basically they have turned down our re-mortgage application when we thought it was pretty much a sure thing and I'm now worried about our financial situation :cry:) which is tainting the situation sadly.

Oh no sorry to hear that hon - not good. Id there nothing they can do to help? Hopefully seeing your little one this afternoon will help to cheer you up a little x x

We can appeal, and our mortgage broker is going to help us put something together to do that, but I just think that once they've made a decision, I can't see them going back on that now. They said it was due to our bank overdrafts and DH's two credit cards being up to their limit but we had applied consolidate all that as part of the re-mortgage so I can't really see how that would count if it was all paid off (and our outgoings would be reduced). Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

I am really looking forward to seeing baby and also to seeing Lennons reaction too :)

yippeee! so glad scan went well!! cant wait to see pics!! xxx

That's great news, a healthy & happy pregnancy for your remaning time! :) x x x

Wonderful news hun! Can't wait to see the pics!! xx

We can appeal, and our mortgage broker is going to help us put something together to do that, but I just think that once they've made a decision, I can't see them going back on that now. They said it was due to our bank overdrafts and DH's two credit cards being up to their limit but we had applied consolidate all that as part of the re-mortgage so I can't really see how that would count if it was all paid off (and our outgoings would be reduced). Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

I am really looking forward to seeing baby and also to seeing Lennons reaction too :)

Well I have everything crossed for you that they can help you, building societies are so tough now on what they lend it's so unfair. Hope your scan went well x x

Congrats Bella! So happy that it went well and baby is fine! Well done for staying team yellow!
Can't wait til it's our turn next week.......although am feeling quite nervous at present!
Still........am really pleased for you! Look forward to pics xxx

Pics just loaded up! They are great! 2nd one looks like LO is yawning and putting it's hand to it's mouth! How cute! xxx

Ahh cute pictures, glad it all went well today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back