• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We r having a.................Updated on pg1 with pics

so i got that wrong :oooo: welcome to team blue :dance: :dance: :blue::blue::blue:

so so so happy for you sweetie :hugs:

xxx

:yay: Congratulations hun, cant wait to see pics! :love: x x x

So pleased for you that everything is alright and you are having a little boy :) I can't believe I guessed right and the Chinese predictor was wrong ;-) enjoy your day on cloud9 xxx

So pleased for you that everything is alright and you are having a little boy :) I can't believe I guessed right and the Chinese predictor was wrong ;-) enjoy your day on cloud9 xxx

Was it you that did it on your iPhone app?? If so, it got mine right :) x x

Congratulations!!!

I adore my two little boys, blue shopping is so fun now compared to what it was 7 years ago.

Hope you had an awesome time.

Aw congratulations..... I am so pleased for u. At 13 weeks i had a low anterior placenta so hoping it has moved as i have my scan tomorrow. I am so looking forwad to finding out what we are having, just hoping baby will be lying the right way.

Congratulations again hunni xx

Was it you that did it on your iPhone app?? If so, it got mine right :) x x

Yes it was Me Lilmoomin ;-) got a bit addicted to using it for everyone!! Oh I'm glad to hear it wa right for you, so far only 2 wrong guesses that I know of from many i have done!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back