• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from Scan! - UPDATED WITH PICS!

We can appeal, and our mortgage broker is going to help us put something together to do that, but I just think that once they've made a decision, I can't see them going back on that now. They said it was due to our bank overdrafts and DH's two credit cards being up to their limit but we had applied consolidate all that as part of the re-mortgage so I can't really see how that would count if it was all paid off (and our outgoings would be reduced). Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see.

I am really looking forward to seeing baby and also to seeing Lennons reaction too :)

Well I have everything crossed for you that they can help you, building societies are so tough now on what they lend it's so unfair. Hope your scan went well x x

Thanks hun. I've just done Experian credit checks on both of us (mortgage advisors advice) and they both came out with tops marks and 'excellent' credit rating. So I don't see why they've turned us down. Grrrrr. Oh well hopefully it will count in our favour with an appeal.

Loving your scan pics, they are adorable :)

thanks girls I'm still over the moon! Were looking at the pics last night and we think it look like Doctor Evil from Austin Powers on the one where it's holding it's hand to it's mouth..."One Million Dollars!!" hee hee
Mum2B - aww you'll be fine hon next week will be here before you know it.
DW - that's good news your credit checks came out good, I have everything crossed they will take that into consideration for you x x

Awww cute pics!! Well done on staying team yellow!! I hope i can hold out too!! lol
Congrats :)

Fantastic news Bella. Glad it all went well for you. Fab pics too, so cute. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back