Back from scan, finally they are....

Alice_26

Reaction score
Girls i just got back from my scan, and i'm still so nervous i might faint haha. Well, when the doctor was looking at the twins, he told us "Here's one girl, she's perfectly fine..How do you feel about having 5 girls at home?" And then i was like :oooo: "Well...it's gonna be crazy and fun, but i guess i'm ok with it..", i didn't want to sound too disappointed but i think it didn't work...Anyways, he kept looking for 10 more minutes and he said "And how would you feel about having just 4?" Aaaand in that second, my heart just stopped, i started crying along with my OH...yesssssssssssssssss i'm having "just" 4 girls at home, because the other twin we couldn't see and we all thought was a girl, is a : BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG :lol: I just can't believe it, we saw him and he and his sister are both healthy and fine, and both are so cute haha, aaahhhh i'm in heaven right now, so very happy :dance:. Tomorrow i'm going with the girls to a shopping trip, everything blue for my little man and everything pink for the little lady. Wow i'm still in shock :shock:, i just can't believe it until i see and hold him. Now we can start thinking on their names yay!!!!

wow bless you bet your over the moon, i suppose because you thought it would be another girl it made you even more shocked i know the feeling when i found out i was having a boy after having a girl i couldnt stop crying you feel so lucky to have one of each sex (in your case more hehe)
enjoy the shopping trip im sure you will feel odd looking at stuff thats not pink xxx

congrats hun next do lovely boys and girls range x matalan is good for girls but i found the disney stuff in matalan was good for boys but not so much the rest adsa is good and mamas and papas nice mothercare has some great boys clothes in atm x

class!! congrats!! 5 babies tho... xmas next year is gonna be fun!!! :D lol xxx

ahhhh thats crazy :D
congratulations :yay:
cant wait for my scan now hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU