• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from hospital...

KJL

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm back, thanks for all the support :hug: They basically said that it does appear to be pre-labour (very early labour) and because this stage can go on for a looooong time (i.e. hours or days!) I'm best to go home and have a bath (my millionth one this week :roll: ) and take some paracetomol and wait for things to become regular or escalate. I had to go to the hosp anyway for a counselor session so it wasn't too much a waste of time. I did have to sit through my session having tightenings and back pain though :roll: :wall: Knowing my luck i'll be in this phase for ever! :?

aww at least u know babys on its way.... even if it is slowly!

Hope baby doesnt keep you waiting too much longer.

:hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

Yay!! I hope it's not too much longer for you :hug: :hug:

Not long now then! :cheer:

Lucky you, you'll be popping before me! :rotfl:

I was the same hun but when I eventually got into it full swing and went to hospital I was fully efaced! So it is doing something!

Glad you are ok :hug:

lou said:
I was the same hun but when I eventually got into it full swing and went to hospital I was fully efaced! So it is doing something!

Glad you are ok :hug:

Thanks, I'm ok just getting a little fed up now :? Things keep going up and down at the mo :wall: I'm still uncomfortable but it's not really got any worse now. Got a growth scan today (as baby was measuring small at my last scan) so that may be quite revealing as to what this baby is getting up to in there :wink: I am so hoping for some kind of progression :pray:

:pray: :pray: :pray: got everything crossed for you that baby is on the way hun! hang on in there

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back