Really good midwife appt

xkikix

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I had my booking in appointment yesterday (at nearly 16 weeks!!) and it went really well. I dont really like the midwife that I had with Chester but she was sick yesterday so we had the other lady and a student who were both fab!

We listened to bubs heartbeat on the doppler :D :D :D and BP and everything was fine. She's refered me to a consultant cus of a previous section but she was really positive about trying for a VBAC - vaginal birth after caesarean.

So i left there feeling really positive and happy, i even put an announcement on my facebook that we're expecting so now the world knws!

Yay! glad all went well and you got to listen to heartbeat, very reassuring that! What's next? Do you get a 20 week scan there? My next midwife appointment is at 18 weeks and i cant wait as not heard bubby since my 10 weeks scan which feels like an age ago now! :D

HI Sam!

My next appointment is a scan at 21 weeks which is 21st Jan at the hospital, then a midwife appt at 22 weeks, but hopefully before then I should get to see the consultant.

I'm hoping to get a doppler before then cus it is reassuring to hear the heartbeat and 5 weeks away feels like a lifetime!

Fantastic! :clap: Glad everything went well. And glad the VBAC is sounding positive. :hug:

Thats great news hun so pleased appointment went well... ive got my next one Tuesday coming, just seems like 5 mins ago I was making the appointment and think god thats the 23rd of december and its AGESSS away :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back