Back for now...

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Well i suppose its time to say farewell for now, i have no internet connection and i cant afford to pay my bill, im glad really cos i was going to take time out off the computer so loosing internet has come at a good time... :dance:

WHen im out and about as i am today i will pop into the libaray and come and say hello :cheer:

I have just been for my pre op appointment and its all so real im gonna be having my baby on monday ... they explained what will happen and its so different to last time and it will all be so much better they assure me, i have to take 2 tablets, 1 at 10 pm sunday evening, then 1 at 6 am monday morning, to stop acid forming or something i dont know lol...

Anyway thats it for now, i have bought my patientline card so will be able to update when baby arrives all being well on monday from my hospital bedside, i will be texting a few of you who has my number to let you see pics i take on my phone but as for everyone else unless the people who get a pic to there can upload here then im sorry but you will have to wait till i get home and can pay my bill, probably will be around 4th July, so not too long to wait lol..

Bye all

:hug: :hug: :hug:

All the best Fiona, so very exciting that you will have LO in a few days :cheer:

I hope it all goes really well, you will be missed on the forum :hug: :hug:

big :hug: hun hope everything goes ok for you and you r holding baily quickly, you have my number if you need to chat hun take care :wave:

Fiona were on the phone every other day so dont make that much difference!!!!
But il miss our msn chats cos there a good giggle and il miss you on here being so supportive.
We alwasy though we would have our babies togewther, scary how much has gone on in your pregnancy and mine!

Good luck for Monday Fiona, I'll be thinking of you.

Valentine xxx

Thanks for all your replys girls.. im killing time at the moment in the libary waiting for hubby, my car passed its mot this morning :cheer: so im happy we dont have extra money to fork out, i can use it to pay the internet bill.. well not excatly cos it is £207 :evil: but every little helps lol

Good luck chick hope everythin goes alright! Cant wait to see a piccy of him :D
Take care chick
Mwah xx

Good luck for Monday Fiona. :clap:

Sorry to hear about your internet connection but at least you can get online at the hospital (amazing having that technology these days) and let us know when LO arrives.

All the best. :hug:

:rotfl: i paid my internet bill.. well kind of anyway! come to an arrangement with them today... :cheer:

You couldnt help yourself you cheeky mare lmao

I knew you wqould miss us all to much to stay away for long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back