Back carriers

Hazel

Reaction score
DH and I went for a walk at the weekend around the local forest. It's a bit hard going as it's quite hilly and DH had Connie in the sling. After an hour he started complaing that his back hurt, I told him that is what I felt like constantly for the last 3 months of being pregnant :lol: .

Anyway, has anyone got a back carrier? I do a lot of walking (woods, road, beach etc) so want someting comfortable. I can't really have Connie in the front sling for more than half an hour at the moment as I've got a bad back. I'm looking at them now on ebay as I will want one next summer when we can got out more and I'll probably get a bargain on ebay as people aren't really thinking about them in the winter :think: . I know they aren't suitable until 6 months anyway.

I'm looking at one like this as they have backpacks on them and I can put my picnic in it :lol:
http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/sto ... 0001_14563

My mei tai and wrap can be used in back carries. The mei tai is great for back carries but I'm not confident enough with the wrap yet to do it :oops:

If you are wanting something quick to learn then id go with a Mei Tai. If you dont fancy the ties and would prefer buckles then id recommend a connecta carrier, yamo or Beco.
Try www.bigmamaslings.co.uk under soft carriers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back