Back And Trying For 4th Time xxx

WiccanRachel

Reaction score
After many chats with my Doctor and Nurse and Midwife... I have enough confidence to try for a baby yet again :)
I believe my problems maybe IC ( Interstitial Cystitis. )
I am being swabbed and testing for this and many infections on Monday to make sure i am healthy and well for the baby.
Also bought myself pregnacare as i have heard so many good things about it from a few friends.
Me and my OH were going to wait 12 months, but as the midwife says it should be fine for us to try straight away we are back on the ball game lol.

Hopefully i get the all clear from all infections, and then i know i am well enough and that's another load off my mind.
Hoping to become pregnant by Christmas!!!
And if i do i am keeping it top secret from all my friends and family until at least 12 weeks...

Wish me luck :dance: xxxxx

good luck hope to see you in trimester 1 real soon xx

Wishing you lots and lots of good luck hun x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya Rachel :)

We've had a thread not too long ago about taking tiny doses of aspirin to aid implantation and reduce chance of m/c, maybe have a look?

I've been taking it myself just in case :)

Hiya Rachel :)

We've had a thread not too long ago about taking tiny doses of aspirin to aid implantation and reduce chance of m/c, maybe have a look?

I've been taking it myself just in case :)

Ooooh.... that sounds like a good idea!
When did you start to take it? x

I started to take it at the start of my last cycle, so... 5 or 6 weeks ago :)

I haven't noticed any side effects at all and i can't find any side effects to taking it on the internet either.

I just bought a pack of Tesco's own 300mg aspirin and broke each tablet into quarters - so i'm on 75mg per day which is actually a tiny bit less than most people take.

It can increase bleeding so if you have clotting issues or circulation issues or anything wrong with your blood/bleeding and heart or on any other medication, you best check with a GP.

Definately mention it to your GP if you get pregnant, just incase, but it is appparently safe to take throughout pregnancy although i think i'd stop after Tri 1.

Last edited:
Wishing you all the best hun, hope you get a nice BFP as a Xmas pressie! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back