• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back again for another moan

tracey 2

Reaction score
Hi guys only me again iv just had a really horrible day and iv had a panic attack and just couldnt calm down took me ages to slow my breathing really scary.

I just want to have everything back to normal again why does bad things always happen to me if it was just the misscariage i was trying to cope with them maybe i wouldn't be feeling so down but there is so much stuff going around in my head. Iv got a doctor appointment on friday to talk about whether i need to go back on anti depressents again i dont know if i want to but there again i dont know im so confused.

Im sounding really selfish and that im the only one with the problems so im sorry and i hope everyone is ok.

I cant do this anymore im sorry :cry: :cry: x

Awwwwwwwww, it's still very recent for you, give yourself some time. As for the panic atacks, do you try the breathing in a paper bag thing? I know some friends find it useful.

Aww sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: I know you wrote a letter to your angel last week, and think you should make the most of writing these letters.....you mustn't bottle stuff up....don't feel bad for making a post, if you need to get things off your chest then you mustn't feel guilty and selfish!!!

My mum always used to write letters to the postman, would stick it in a blank envelope and drop it in the postbox, she uses this for any bad emotins or feeling, loss or stress, think the royal mail in brimingham will have a pile of my mom's letters....she finds writing her emotions down and poting is like a release for her. It obviously isn't a solution to the problem, but it helps.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I know its a cliché but time helps heal the wound, I had my mc exactly a year before yours babe, it took me a bit of emotional gettin' used to, but it got easier - as PP said....its still a recent thing for you babe :hug:

I can't help you tracey but i can give you a hug :hug: I hope it comforts you a little. Your words (moans) as you call them are helping me understand that feeling low, angry, confused,panic stricken and really upset must be natrual emotions. We must all go through these hellish times... and others seem to have come through it.... I know I have lost hopes and dreams with my baby, i have lost a whole future.... But I know from people like you and others on here that things will get better, my future has changed but has yet to happen and no one knows what happiness it may hold... I hope i have used up my share of sadness, and i am sure you have too.... Our futures must be bright doll.... it can't be too far away.... please do what you tell me to do...look after you... talk things through.... if it means going to the GP then so beit.. but go because you want to.... do what you feel is best for you and the brighter future that wait... take care hun; Yvonne :hug:

Thank you for being a good support to me Tracey, even through your own grief you thought of others.. thats special...your special...

Hi Tracey,

I know how you feel, I also suffer from anxiety attacks. I had 1 year of medication and was completely panic free for the next year, but after suffering 2 recent miscarriages I've started having them again, especially when going to hospitals, or the doctors surgery. So I'm thinking about going back on the medication, if I dare go to the doctors! lol

Hi guys

Thank you all for the lovely messages i just feel so dunno but i am feeling a little better today decided to go to work was in the office all day which helped a bit but am going to the docs tomorrow to see how i feel and wether i need to go back on the meds i know this is my choice.

Thank you fynemum i just find it helpful to talk to other people and see if i can help at all it helps me forget my probs for a while.

Apple-pink, im so sorry to hear about what your going through i hope you go back to the docs to get the support you need if you feel you need the medication again but i understand that it must be hard. Take care of yourself and you can PM me anytime you want.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back