Back after a break!

We were trying for 2 years and we were 6 weeks off starting ivf.
I’m now 39, 38 when we conceived.
I took high strength ubiqunol and methylfolate/inositol supplement for 2 months before we conceived this baby. My husband took well man conception although his sperm count was excellent quality/quantity already.
We DTD from CD7 all the way through til 2 days before AF was due. And I tried to lie down for as long as possible afterwards.
very best of luck to you. X

We were trying for 2 years and we were 6 weeks off starting ivf.
I’m now 39, 38 when we conceived.
I took high strength ubiqunol and methylfolate/inositol supplement for 2 months before we conceived this baby. My husband took well man conception although his sperm count was excellent quality/quantity already.
We DTD from CD7 all the way through til 2 days before AF was due. And I tried to lie down for as long as possible afterwards.
very best of luck to you. X
Thanks hun, always good to hear advice! Xx

@Paige Evans and @Netty13 hey! Thank you for checking up on me, for some reason it’s not notifying me :shakehead: unfortunately still no pregnancy BUT I am having an operation (on the waiting list at the minute) to try and see if I have endometriosis and hopefully to burn it away and I’ve got blood tests and OH sperm test this month! All coming along. We’ve decided to take this month out cause it was just getting way too much and I was always sad!
I do post updates on the TTC journal things mines called ‘come on baby L!x ‘
How are you guys doing xx

Oh sorry to hear about all those tests dear. They always say that how it is. But it is always so difficult. Yes it's best to rest from all the ruckus from time to time. It can get so overwhelming. Plus this pandemic thing, well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back