Back after a break - missed you guys!

CockerMum

Reaction score
Well I have come back after a bit of a break from TTC. It's officially a year since I finished any form of contraceptive so I have all fingers and toes crossed.

Had a very big chat with OH, told him I am struggling not getting pregnant etc so we downloaded Glow app this month and we are both on it. It has helped with him understanding fertile window and gives him some hints about ovulation etc. I was worried he might not be able to perform under pressure but we got some in.

Treated myself to clear blue advanced o tests and got my peak CD 13 BD then and CD 11. Had what I believe was O pain (which I don't believe I have ever had) on CD13 with my peak. Also had ewcm.

I have been getting positive OPK tests for a few months but was wondering even if you get positives every month do you still O every month? I know you can get a positive OPK and not O but could that happen every month??

Currently 3dpo and in the 'depressed' stage. OH is very hopeful and wants to buy a digital HPT for when I am due on but after so many BFN I kind of brushed it off and just said let's just wait to see if I come on.

Not having any symptoms that I can think of apart from diarrhoea (tmi) yesterday and today. Currently have creamy CM. haven't really checked my cervix.

How is everyone diddling? Xx

Welcome back Cockermum!! You're OH is so helpful and considerate!! If you're both so positive and invested in your TTC journey, it will come in no time! So sure of it! It's the law of attraction!! Just believe!
Best of luck to you!! :dust: :dust:

Hi hun:wave: lovely to see you back!!

I'm okay, still here on cycle 20 or maybe 21! 8dpo today so just in the waiting game too. Got a few symptoms but. It holding out much hope!

Hope you're feeling better after some time away and lots of luck for this cycle xxx

Great your back!

You can get positive opks but not ov.
Creamy cm is good.
Hope you get you bfp soon!! Xx

Yay welcome back! Always wishing you the best of luck.

Hello You're back!! Ive been thinking about you! Im so Glad your OH is more on board, I know that was a proper struggle for you!
How has your time off been xx

Hiya ladies,

So good to hear from you all but also hugs to those who haven't got their bfp yet. Big congrats to Peanut and Kitana on your buns in the oven - brilliant news!!

Very glad OH is now fully on board although I can't change his sex drive or tiredness from work but at least I know he's trying.

I have everything crossed for you MrsS. Hopefully it's this cycle. It's much harder to conceive when working shift especially nights.

Peanut was hoping that I may have ovulated this month due to having the pain on my peak day. It was very uncomfortable even during sex. I wish I could temp but I really am terrible at it.

Time off has been good. Trc always at the back of my mind and breakdowns on CD1 but we will get there hopefully.

How is everyone doing? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back