Back after Break

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Have had a little break from the website, as I just felt that I was reading too much on m/c's, and feeling too old compared to lots of younger girls on here, and just feeling a bit defeated that it would never happen I suppose.
So just had a little break and tried not to think about ttc for a cple of weeks and just concentrate on my lovely relationship and little boy, and all thats good in my life and enjoying as much BD'ing as pos of course!!

We were trying for a girl b4, but decided to put that out the window this month too, as too restrictive ( only have about two days per month ok to BD, and often was not convenient with other commitments etc and OH feeling the pressure to perform and then not allowed to other times)
So yes anyway, have come to the point where yes I would love a little girl, but I would also love another baby boy, I just want a baby in my belly and ultimately my arms.

So im back and just starting my 2ww and just wanted hello again to all you lovely ladies and it is really inspiring to see a sea of BFP!! Big congrats you lucky ladies!!

xx:whistle:

Hey hun :wave:

Welcome back & hope your visit in TTC is only a short one

Lots of super baby dust on it's way

xxx

Welcome back Corrinne. :) Hope you graduate to Tri1 soon my lovely. :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

x x

Welcome back hun, ikwym 100%, I'm on a ttc break at the mo.
Fx for your bfp x

Welcome back hun, ikwym 100%, I'm on a ttc break at the mo.
Fx for your bfp x

Thanks Cosmic!
What does ikwym mean??
I guess stress of trying and esp trying for particular sex!!

Yes have a little break, forget about it for a bit then come hopefully a bfp will take you by surprise!!

Good luck and good luck everyone else!!!!!!

xxxxx

Good luck Corrinne - fingers crossed for you xxxx and it means I know what I mean!!

All is good here hun AF has almost gone so will be back to peeing on sticks soon. im trying to be more relaxed about it all now as i was going potty. I have started the slimfast diet to loose all the weight i put on this year so thats going good. im feeling very positive at the mo xxxxx

Had another break but this time not by choice - no internet for over a week!!!

xxx

N <hmj
~ Hvn=h
#ol0
All is good here hun AF has almost gone so will be back to N
JHMpeeing on sticks soon. im trying to be more relaxed about it all now as i was going potty. I have started the slimfast diet to loose all the weight i put on this year so thats going good. im feeling very positive at the mo xxxxx

Ah thats great!! Im glad your feeling upbeat.
Id like to lose some weight to and the slimfast has worked really well for me before, im just worried about being on it when ttc depleting minerals and nutrients etc. But i suppose as soon as you know your preggers you can stop it?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back