babys sleep patterns

serenitylove

Reaction score
well my little tinker has really got me at it this week! the sleep pattern was waking nice and early for a good kick around then a lunchtime snooze active in afternoon and sleepy evening but this week it sleepy in morning and kicking crap out of me in the early night hoping it gona settle back to previous patterns lol:nap:

Noa dont have a pattern.. he just kick when i eat, drink, lay on tummy and a little inbetween all that.
the only pattern so far is hiccups, not every night but only nighttime!

Aw im lovin this, babies kicks getting stronger and stronger, they suprise me sometimes and make me laugh. Mine wakes up mid morn, t.time when i sit down from a day at work and about 11pm. Although got up to go toilet last night (as we do) and its was 3am ish, well i never felt anything like it, little one was doing a dance. I LOVE it though xxx

Aww I love it too!
Mine moves when I have a break at work and then when I get home and chill out. Think LO knows already to stay out of the way when mummy's stressed hehe :p

Mine used to have a pattern but not anymore. It's whenever wherever.. He don't stop! I nodded off on the couch the other day and he woke me up with a big kick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back