Baby movements hurting me.

girlygirl

Reaction score
In the last few days when baby seems to move,its making huge movents and is actually hurting me...anyone have this happen to them?
I will see something poking out one side of my belly, then it moves to the other side really quick? Have i just eaten too much chocolate and sweet stuff?!!
May just be cause its running out of room but really takes breath away.

Yeah babys running out of room so u feel his/her movements alot more and they tend to scrape around which hurts. Its perfectly normal hun so dont worry :)

mine being active at night, extremely im surprized can move as much as it does at times, i just dont stretch as much as it likes and it does hurt like lol!

ah, atleast its normal. I was thinking i overdosed on sugar :lol:
Gosh, it must get worse?!

Mine does it all the time, it takes my breath away. I thought it was a bit early really but I put it down to low fluid and big baby :lol:

mine hurts in the sides!!!!! his feet are always kicking my ribs too!!!! lil monkey!!!

samandbump said:
mine hurts in the sides!!!!! his feet are always kicking my ribs too!!!! lil monkey!!!

snap and I know it's only going to get worse :doh:

everyone keeps sayin ohhh not long now but it seems like agggggggeeees!!! :(

I noticed a big change in baby's movements at around 31 weeks and yes.... my baby hurts me at times too! Hubby thinks it's really funny :roll:

yeah mine kicks me all day. normally it normal kicks that made me jump to start with but im used to them now, but last couple of weeks they have been strong and painfull. you can see my tum move! people at work have commented if they were looking at my bum and he/she doesnt like the attention so kicks hard and they see it.
ribs are terrible, it always my right hand side!! little sod

Oh god my baby kicks like crazy and it is no joy! My stomach litterally goes mental...bulges and moves around like mad...I think bubs is disco dancing in there :dance: :rotfl: It really hurts so much sometimes that I wince! Especially when i'm trying to sleep...drives me potty :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back