Movements are painful :(

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Rachel1509, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

For the past few weeks, LO's movements have left me in pain. I've been left feeling bruised- no bruises obviously, just feels like I am on the inside. And sometimes I have to ask OH not to prod my tummy cos I'm scared baby will wake up and start moving and hurting me :(
    I feel every single movement. Not many kicks anymore, just getting comfy and shifting around (really dont think he's got much room anymore).

Don't know why I've even wrote this, but it's getting me down and I don't know why. Feeling LO move is meant to be a happy moment, but past few weeks it's just hurting and me going 'oww' all the time clutching my tummy.
    And then I remember I've got another 10 weeks left of it!! Don't know if I can cope with it, especially if they get even stronger and harder!

Rant now over :x

#1 Rachel1509, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  2. Kerrieanne

Kerrieanne Well-Known Member

I'm the same. Sometimes I feel like little Chips foot is going to come out of my tummy. Doesn't hurt persay just makes me stop what I'm doing for a min. Makes me jump when I'm driving, not cool x

3. l_maclean

l_maclean Well-Known Member

I've had that for a wee while to. It's almost like she didnt have enough room. I seen to have popped a bit more over the last week and it's eased off a wee bit. Xxx

4. Kerrieanne

Kerrieanne Well-Known Member

Saying all that I would worry more if the movements were minimal ;)

5. Rachel1509

It's getting me down, and sometimes I actually start to worry when I know baby is awake.. I worry about what movements I'm going to feel. It's like he's scraping his knees or elbows right up against my skin as hard as possible.
    I know there's nothing I can do but just accept it, but knowing I've got about 10 weeks left of it doesn't help!

Don't get me wrong I love him to bits already, and love knowing he's ok, it's reassuring! But it's just so harsh and painful :(

#5 Rachel1509, Jan 1, 2012
  6. JoJo79

JoJo79 Well-Known Member

Totally sympathise hunni same here its really quite painful xxx

7. Esperanza84

Esperanza84 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way. Maybe you could try to listen to classical music? I've heard that it's suppose to calm them down...don't know if I believe it, but might be worth a try!

:hugs:

8. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel. I went through this too. I just wanted to cry. I loved knowing baby was ok but it really hurt. It has eased up considerably though!xx

9. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

Pip is like that most of the time. Bloody hurts when he decides he is lying on the wrong side so does a 180! Definately starting to get uncomfortable now

10. vampybear

vampybear Well-Known Member

I have been having this last couple days, belly is gettin so tight and he seems to be movin a lot, and i just grimace. got 11 wks of this potentially and he is gonna triple in size in that time, but apparently part of the tightness im gettin at the top of my stomach is where the uterus is expanding, so im hopin he will have more space and wont hurt me so much!

11. Rachel1509

So glad I'm not the only one! I guess this is what this website's for isn't it - complaining and moaning! :good:

12. GregorysGirl

GregorysGirl Well-Known Member

meee tooooo ladies....7weeks to go n Im getting feet shockin me out my skin in my ribs....someyhkng weird hoing on in thd front of my foof...like shootin pains every so often.
    Then while I was oug yesterday...I thought id have a slow walk ( as ya do)....round the shops.....n suddenly started f feel soooooo sore along the left groin area....looks quite swollen since n hubby n mum tnks its where the babies head is restin heavily.
    Anyone else gettin this?? xxx

13. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

That's what my spd feels like :( pain in my foof when I'm walking/standing/sitting. So doin anythin really!

14. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

me and oh took our tree down this morning and just doing that and getting things dusted and put back to normal and i was flipping knackered with achy bump and foof.....the joys x

15. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

lol the movements dont hurt me as yet but i have a sore pelvis constantly like her head or legs are nudging the bone and the top of my bump is a bit painful. sort or like pins and needles feeling and like something is pressing on my ribs. it deffo feels like theres no space left in there so i hope something expands and gives in soon or i may be terribly uncomfortable. its making my heartburn unbearable and yesterday i was throwing up acid and feeling really miserable and sorry for myself as i ghugged useless gaviscon and suffered. nicked a couple of omeprazole off my mum to kill the acid til i can go the docs and get my own back so i feel a lil better today but bump is still terrible uncomfortable and she has been wriggling round loads since yesterday as if she cant get comfy either.

16. Rachel1509

Aww bless ya! Heartburn sucks doesn't it! I've had flickers of it over the last week or so, but I know it could definately develop and get much worse if it wants to! I've tried those Gaviscon chewy tablets but they didn't seem to work. Tried drinking soda water as suggested by my mum aswell but don't really notice a big difference.

Can u tell what position your LO is laid in?
    Mine seems to be constantly transverse and it feels like I'm being really stretched out! I keep hoping that he'll move into the head down position and hope it's a bit more comfortable for both of us! But he seems to be having none of it at the moment!

#16 Rachel1509, Jan 1, 2012
  17. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

ive got gaviscon and it does nothing! today im dosed on omeprazole and its done the job. im not sure what position my LO is cos my anterior placenta really muffles the feel of baby but aching in my pelvic bone and top of bump and the kicks / hits i get seem to indicate either head up or down but at least its in that line lol. dont think shes gone across the bump yet. just means i get rib blows and pelvis hits too lol

18. Samsgirl

Samsgirl Well-Known Member

i get both ends too......think its hands down by my groin and kicks up top...but i get them kind of on the side too.....must be it stretching its legs out or something......does feel like whole body of boo boo tucked up under my ribs at the moment though....very uncomfortable

19. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

i just dont like the tingly pins and needles feeling, its creeping me out lol

20. Rachel1509

I've got this on my right hand side right now as I'm typing this!