Baby's movement is making me feel sick!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
Grace is really taking up space now. My belly feels funky because of all her wriggles and back flips! :lol:

You know that 'stomach turning' feeling you get when you're unwell? It's like that but instead of it being because of a bug, It's because of a baby!

She has been very active lately, so much that it even keeps me awake sometimes.

I think that I under-estimated her size a lot. I can feel her whole body now and it's such a wake up call, especially when I feel a giant foot sticking out! She's not the size of a pea any more is she!? :shock:

Anyone else feel similar? xxx

I had my first sickish feeling the other day. Baby decided to do a 360 degree turn and it made me nauseous.
Im still waiting to see feet sticking out. Bump is still just doing big twitches at the mo. But, bubs is alot more active the last two days :)

Aww at least it's baby and a sign of her movement hun x shame it makes u feel sick tho! X

OMG as per my post...Im feelin exactly the opposite :( dont feel like theres a baby in there at all eeek

Same here Jomc, the past two days she has been unbelievably active. I did read on a pregnancy week by week email that I got, that baby's are most active between 24-28 weeks, that's proving true for me so far :lol:

Yeah I'm so glad she's an active baby, her movements still make me smile every time :)
She's so strong now, I can even feel her in my sleep, it wakes me up sometimes too xxx

OMG as per my post...Im feelin exactly the opposite :( dont feel like theres a baby in there at all eeek

Really :O
How come?

I think the realization that there is a human being in there is very hard to overcome. I sometimes can't believe that there's a baby in there, living it's own life, doing it's own thing :shock: But the movements she makes is a total wake up call, I've only just realised how big she is though and it's frightening! xxx

Well Ive been preggers before and obviously Im not bothered about the whole realisation of it all BUT I just dont get the big movements :( he moves loads but nothing that I can distinguish between moving, backflipping, punching anything :( my placenta is at the front though so maybe thats why?!

Dunno...but at least he's not letting me forget hes in there lol x

Ah I see :)
My placenta is at the back.

I think I've got a lot more movement to expect. I see my belly do the mexican wave but I know there's a lot more to come than that :D Same with you. Your baby has got a lot more growing to do! xxx

my stomach "turns" when the baby rolls/flips or whatever it's doing in there! does make me feel a bit nauseous too!

My LO is VERY active too hun - keeps me awake quite alot and wakes me early in the morning too. I also have days where i'm feeling quite sickly, always scares me thinking that it's the all day "morning" sickness back again!lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back