Poorly Sick :o(

Christina1979

Reaction score
I am soooo not well tonight.... :(

have the dreaded diarrhoea and so does hubby :cry:

I called the out of horus doc cos it has really been quite severe and I also have Crohns Disease, though if anything the pregnancy has settled that like never before!

He was really kind and assured me the baby would be ok and to keep sipping water. He said if I start being sick then they may need to think about dehydration and getting me admitted. Something I want to avoid desperately as I have already spent 4 times of 2 weeks each in this year due to my crohns....

He thinks it is a tummy bug as we cant think that it could be anything we have eaten...
and as we both have it its unlikely its my crohns flaring

so hopefully should pass is 24 hours or so...

so Im somewhat relieved but i still feel dreadful

its horrid to feel the baby kicking as I feel so unwell and usually I love to feel it... just hate being unwell and hoping baby will be ok....

:(

awww :hug: my daughter had the same on friday. such a horrible thing, hope your feeling better soon

Feel better soon and look after yourself and LO xxx

Hi Christina,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well :hug:

I had diarrheoa and sickness from food poisoning a week or two back and my doctor told me it's very rare it can affect the baby so don;t worry about Bubs :cheer:

Hope you feel better soon :pray:

:hug: thanks everyone :hug:

its so horrid to be poorly when pregnant :(

We are both at home today and feeling sorry for ourselves.

I feel so weak and sick, but (touch wood) havent vomited so far..

I called doc and he told me to take some diaoralyte and eat plain bland things... mmm tasty lol

So I am spending the day resting :sleep:

Definately get some sleep done - i could just go home and have a little snooze now - think i might be coming down with something :wall:

Hope you feel better soon x x x

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Get plenty of rest.

I can sympathise, i had this last saturday and sunday and i was sick 16 times in one night, i phoned the maternity hospital in the night and the MW said your body gives the fluid it has to the baby and that unless you are sick constantly for more than 24 hours , he /she wil be fine.....

thanks everyone :hug:

im feeling a little better, just really weak and drained now..

urgh, lets see what tomorrow brings :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back