Baby's first smile?

Minxy

Reaction score
How old was your LO when they smiled for the first time?

I know Stanley's well-fed and thriving but I want reassurance that I make him happy too! Can't wait to see him smile at me. Can I expect it soon?

Owen was about 6-7 weeks old when I got my first smile from him, and ever since then he doesn't stop smiling! :cheer:

You'll know when he'ss smiling it makes you feel sooooo good inside and you know your lil one is happy! :wink:

Damien was about 2 months, but he was a bit late as he was preemie :)

Seren did a smile at 3 weeks but was more noticeable at 4 weeks.

If Stanley is content generally then he is happy hun. You are doing a great job :D

She was about 4 weeks when she gave her Daddy her first real smile. It was another week or two before I got one. She is now smiling lots and she will be 8 weeks tomorrow.

Aimee was 4 weeks and Jess was 6 weeks. It took a couple of weeks before they were smiling all the time.

Ella was quite early, about 10 days. It definately wasn't wind!!

Owen smiled first at nearly 3 weeks and was smiling all the time by 4 weeks :D now he never stops smiling & laughing! xx

Nathans 1st smile was at 9 weeks but he was 5 weeks early :)

I got my first smile at about 2 weeks - and like Kina said, it definitely wasn't wind! I thought at the time that it was way too early for a smile, especially as Charlie was born at 39 weeks, but they are getting bigger and better every day! Just gotta catch one on camera now! :lol:

Charlie was about 4-5 weeks. Its fab hun....He'll be doing it all the time once he starts lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back