• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby's engaged!

charlie26

Reaction score
Just been to see mw, baby is engaged, she has booked me an appointment for next week but she said I may deliver before I see her :) happppppy days xxx

How exciting!! I've got an appointment this Thursday but I know baby hasn't engaged. Since this ix my third she probably wont until labour. good luck hun xx

How exciting!! I've got an appointment this Thursday but I know baby hasn't engaged. Since this ix my third she probably wont until labour. good luck hun xx

U never know hun, I didn't think mine had engaged, this is my 2nd baby.
Mw seemed really pleased and said Shes in lovely position for labour. Good luck for thur xxx

Great news, my babys head is engaged but she didn't give me any idea as to when I may deliver. xxxx Fingers crossed for you hun your baby is on time xx

Oh that's good hunny, hopefully things start for you soon. My babies head was engaged on fri at my app and mw said she doesn't think she will see me for next appt. So I hope she's right lol xx

Ohhhh that will be a nice early one, let's hope she's right xxxx

Congratulations to baby :) hope that there was a decent rin :) just joking, that's amazing news hun xxx

Thanks ladies, hope she's not planning on coming Saturday I've got a busy afternoon/night xxx

Thanks ladies, hope she's not planning on coming Saturday I've got a busy afternoon/night xxx

What's the betting you've just jinxed it???? You have no idea the amount of stuff I had planned for this week lmao xxxxxxxxx

Ha I know, I've had mild pains during the last 2 nights but nothing consistent. Xxx

Well I have a feeling you won't be long tbh, your dates have never sat right with me xxxxxx

Having a fair few pains tonight bb, don't actually know if it's things starting or not! Just hope my waters don't go in bed, I only put fresh bedding on today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back