3/5 *Update* Are things starting???

charliebeth

Reaction score
Been to see midwife today, and after giving me a good old prodding in the belly, she asked if I had been suffering with any labour pains.

I don't think I have (and I guess you'd know, right?)

BUT she says Wiggle is 3/5 engaged already!

She's booked me in for another midwife appointment for next week, but said I might not make it!

:shock:

i were fully engaged for 2weeks before i had amber

good luck

Good news...I bet you're excited now...lets hope it's not long to go!!!! :dance: :dance:

leighannex said:
i were fully engaged for 2weeks before i had amber

good luck

Believe it or not, this is the best news I've had! can't wait to meet Wiggle, but we STILL don't have a kitchen or living room so could do with the LO staying put a while longer!

:dance:

I was told baby was 3/5 engaged at my 36 week app so don't panic :hug:

I have my 38 week one today :D

I was 3/5 engaged at 35 weeks with my son and still the same at 40 weeks so I wouldn't worry.

charliebeth said:
BUT she says Wiggle is 3/5 engaged already!

I was told yesterday that I am 3/5 too...we're almost there hun :D

I was 3/5 at my appointment last week when i was 37 weeks. Due to go back next week and midwife said she wouldn't expect LO to arrive before that. It is exciting though because the days are ticking away now :D :)

That's REALLY exciting! :cheer:

Ooh I can't wait til you pop - a local baby! I can come over to RLI and say hello :cheer:

You are due the day after my friend Bexx so I bet you encounter her in hospital at some point...

I was 1/5 two weeks ago at 35 wks ....i cant wait to see what i m at my appointment next week..im sure she's dropped down further cos im having wrigglings a lot lower down and pokes that feel like theyre stretching new places :shock:

Um....

I guess I'm hoping that someone will tell me that I am being paranoid or over reacting, or simply have a fake...

Was sick in the night. had back ache on and off all night. Had (sorry, TMI) strings of blood in mucus this morning when I wiped - needed to wipe 4 times forst time I went to loo. Back ache is getting worse - but still dealable - and spreading round to just under my belly button...

Don't really wanna call the midwife to be told that it's nothing.

Suggestions???

i wouldnt know cos ive not been through it yet, but...sounds like something...i guess wait and see if the 'dealable' starts getting 'painful?'

:hug:

Sounds like early labour to me... How often is the pain in your back coming and going?

:hug:

it's irregular, but I've felt it at least 6 times in th last hour - starting to make me full a face now instead of just go "oh, what's that? That's not nice".

Definately sounds like things are starting to me. If you google "contraction timer" on the computer that might help you. Is your bump going hard at the same time as the pain? Maybe give your midwife a call hun, just to warn them that they could be seeing you soon :hug:

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back