BabyMoon!!!

BlondeP

Reaction score
So I've booked a surprise babymoon for me and my OH. It's only two nights away staying at my sisters but it's in London. Il be 31 weeks when we go, that should be ok shouldn't it? The plan is to go into central London for the day and use the tubes too. Sounds silly but I didn't know if there was a rule about having to be near to your local hospital after a certain amount of weeks. xxxxx

No your be fine they just dont let you fly after 36 weeks. Im in london and went a good 4hrs away at about 37 weeks x

Yeah I flew until 36/37 weeks as well. Have fun!

We've just got back from a "babymoon" - 4 nights in a log cabin just outside Brighton. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and took my hospital bag and car seat with us just in case. Was slightly concerned about the 3+ hours drive but we broke it up so wasn't too bad. I was seriously uncomfortable though in the beds at the lodge so couldn't wait to get home (however it turns out I'm seriously uncomfortable on everything now!!). Just make sure you stop plenty, lots of fluids and don't over do things xx

Just remember to keep your notes with you at all times. And enjoy! xx

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Hehe yea plan breaks for the journey if you can on my babymoon wiyh my son we went to Longleet centre parks (I'm up in Manchester) so it was a very very long drive with massive detours (never claimed I was an expert map reader!) But I got such strong BH on the way back I honestly thought I was going to give birth at Birmingham service station!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back