Seduction plan

Becs

Reaction score
Just booked a couple of nights in brighton which hopefully fall near my slightly unpredictable ovulation. Really nice room with sea view and stand alone bath. Fingers crossed my body behaves and ovulates soon after. It's just so unpredictable!

Hubby has been wanting to go to brighton for a weekend and he really has been stressed, it would be so perfect if we managed to pull off the timing :pray:

ooo sounds fab!! A break away is a great plan! Have oodles of fun!!! :cheer:

Thanks Hunny Bunny. It's put me in such a great mood. I can look forward to a nice break away rather than thinking about when I am going to ovulate or whether I'll get pregnant before the dreaded year ttc bench mark :D

I think it is a brilliant idea, like I said in the other thread...last month, me and OH went away for romantic break. There was no OPKS or anything, just lots of relaxing and fun and look what happened!!! :cheer:

I think it is just what you need :D

Yeah I remember you saying that :D

Can't promise I won't take the opks and thermometer but definetly will be relaxing and having lot's of fun. :cheer:

hey becs, best of luck - I hope you have a great weekend!
my fingers are crossed for you!

Have a few drinks as well and dont think about it, everytimei have concieved i have been pissed!

There was a thread on here a while ago where lots of women said a few drinks helped them relax and they fell preggy!

GOOD LUCK HUNNI :hug:

:D Have a fab time away, sounds like a cool idea, get a few drinks down you and relax hun.xxxxxxxxx

mrs_tommo22 said:
Have a few drinks as well and dont think about it, everytimei have concieved i have been p*ssed!

There was a thread on here a while ago where lots of women said a few drinks helped them relax and they fell preggy!

GOOD LUCK HUNNI :hug:

:rotfl: Come to think of it...so have I!

What a good plan! I hope you two have an awesome time! Enjoy each other! Hopefully this will be your last holiday without baby on board or LO in tow!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back