cant take ne more

p306940

Reaction score
i dont know who to turn to. since becoming pregnant my partner has been awful, bad tempered, aggressive and he has been disapearing for nights at a time. on wednesday we argued and he left, i assumed after a few nights drinking he wud b back after staying at his parents or sisters but today i found out that other than a few minutes a day his family havent seen him and he has noone else he cud be staying with. he must be with another woman.
words cant describe how im feeling i have no friends or family near by, and im stuck here 25 weeks pregnant on my own with 2 kids i cant understand how this has happened im completly devestated. how can we be forgotton about in under a week??

Aw I'm so sorry you're going through this x I don't know what to say other than big hugs sweetheart x it sounds like you might be better off without him even though it's hard to see at first x you and your children deserve much better x

Oh, you're going through hell. You definitely deserve better. Hope things work out fot you and the little onesxxx

Hope everything turns out for the best - look after yourself :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your goin through this, it must be so hard. Have you tried talking to him on why he's being the way he is before he went off this time? Is there anything
he might be feeling stressed about? Whatever his problems it's not
fair that he's doing this to you at all x

Wow i find this story hard, how could he just walk out on his children with no explanation? Perhaps he will have cooled down by the time he gets back - i know men can have some strange reactions to new children - are the other two his? (sorry its nosey)

Hey hun, stay strong! I know it cant be easy but your 2 children and you bubba need at least one parent they can rely on and your obviously it. He should not be putting you through this.
(through arguments I have with my OH I rub my stomach and somehow it gives me strentgh!)

Lots of love to you and your family
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear you are having to deal with this but aggression is one thing you can totally do without.... I hope things work out in the best way for you and your children - take care xxx

oh hun i can't imagine how you're feeling. not knowing what's around the corner is a horrible feeling. just try and keep close to friends and family and when he decides to show his face ask for an explanation at least and if he wants to carry on this relationship as you don't need the pressure he's putting you under, especially being so late on in pregnancy! hope it all works out for you hunni and he's just having a little temper tantrum. xxxx

thankyou so much for your kind replies, im so emotional at the moment i have cried my eyes out reading them.
i cant seem to accept what is happening i just keep hoping he cares enough to come home but the longer he is away the less likely that will happen. he left with no money,no phone and just the clothes he was wearing throwing away the best part of 12 years of my life (on and off at first but pretty solid for the last 7). my other 2 children are his also and are taking it really bad, it doesnt help that im a complete wreck i dont think the pregnancy hormones are helping at all.
back in december he was trying to make me have an abortion but i just couldnt do it, couldnt consider it even but after alot of talking he seemed to have accepted it to the point of being more excited than me and we had the best christmas ever, the more i think about it now maybe he never accepted it at all and thats when he planned to get away from it all.

thankyou again for your replies its good to know that there are caring people out there it relly means alot xx

:hug: hun Im so sorry to hear this. You certainly dont need to be around someone aggressive right now. I really hope he comes back and talks things through with you like an adult. And I hope his will sit down with your other kids and tell them that he stills loves them, its not fair at all on them, and leaving you to deal with it when you havent a clue whats going on to explain it to them.

I hope that you can find some support soon, look after yourself and your babies :hug:

I am so sorry to hear that you are having such an awful time and I just hope that things get better for you. since finding out i was pregnant again, me and my husband have been arguing so much more and I am hating it and it really does bring me down, so I can't imagine the stress you must be going through. Try and stay strong.x

I'm sorry to hear things haven't improved - sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do. Try and stay strong and chew our ears off as often as you like its what we are here for! Do you have other support ie family?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back