Baby'e eye colour at 9wks...!

jellybean

Reaction score
I was just wondering what colour everyones baby's eyecolour is and if they have changed much since bith or are changing at the moment? My little girl was born with dark steely grey and they are pretty much the same at 9wks although sometimes they look really blue and other times really dark. Reason i am curious is because my sons eyes have only really settled in the last year and he is 3yrs! His eyes went from steely grey to blue to brownish to what they are now which is a beautiful greeny yellow!!!!

My lo still has bright blue eyes like she did at birth, but like you they changed with my others as they got older - two of them now hve green in them and one still bright blue - sometimes i look into their eyes and think gosh i never new they were that colour!

Livs are almost a purpley colour they are lush! I hope they don't change x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cahal's are still the same colour they were when he was born but the midwife said it could take 6 months if not longer for the colour to develop so can only guess how they will end up! My eyes are a very dark brown and OHs are a very bright blue, and right now Cahal's eyes are somewhere in the middle!

My sons were blue... but so dark they looked black when he was born. Now they are a lot lighter blue. My daughter also has blue eyes, and they were the exact same shade as me until she was about 18 months, really bright blue... but are now a bluey/green, so I don't doubt my sons will change a lot more yet!
xx

Harrison was born with blue eyes, 12 hours laterr they were dark greay and 12 hours after that they were dark brown...all the midwives on the ward kept coming to see him cos of how quickly his eye colour had changed!! x x x

monty was born with dark brown eyes and he still has very dark eyes almost black. But dolly's where blue grey for months and I was sure what colour they would end up now at 2 there a light brown hazel colour. herbie is 3 wks and has the lightest eyes out of all 3 so I really hope there gunna be blue like my o/h I want one with blue eyes like my o/h.

baby belles are still a adark blue. a lovely colour

i read they can change as early as 3 months as a rule x

My sons were blue... but so dark they looked black when he was born. Now they are a lot lighter blue.
morgans the same. his eyes are gorgeous :love: I hope they dont change. OH and I have brown eyes but my mum and his sister have blue eyes so we could be carrying the blue eye gene!

Evie was born with really dark blue eyes but after a week they started to go brown - like mine :yay: - Now they're a lovely hazel/brown colour :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back