Baby turning?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
The other night I was chilling out and felt the weirdest thing...the only way I can describe it is if you go over a bridge really fast in the car and your tummy drops. Afterwards I had kicks up top of my bump where as normally it's at the side so am assuming it's my little lodger turning head down (he's back to normal now). Variety is the spice of life i suppose lol

Has anyone else felt this? xxxxxxxxxx

I get a weird kind of heavy feeling sometimes which i think is the baby moving about?

I always did find them turning a funny feeling to a kick or prod x Thats all I can describe my early flutters as its mini wave of feelings x

I have definitely felt that. My little lady I am sure is going to be a gymnast. She does somersaults in my tummy. It feels like my tummy is turning inside out and back again all in a tiny millisecond. I find her movements so funny! I still feel so reassured when she moves though! Xxxx

Yep hunI have had the same. Your right its like when you go over a bump and your stomach gets left behind. lol. It is the oddest feeling and last night for about 2 hours I had really strong braxton hicks and a weird pressure low down in my foof right after the stomach being left behind feeling. Also I could close me legs properly which was hell with the spd cos it felt like baby was in the way. Spent most of the night sitting on a bean bag I really need a exercise/birthing ball!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back