---Baby Sonny born at 35+5 weeks---

mum's the word

Reaction score
http://usera.ImageCave.com/babysonnysmu ... 95baby.jpg
http://usera.ImageCave.com/babysonnysmu ... G_1697.JPG

Was typing away on here Wednesday 3rd Dec when waters went-thought I'd wet myself initially.
Phoned labour ward and was told to come in, I imagined I'd have baby that day, but was just monitored til Thurs when they tried 2 lots of gel to induce me-no reactiona t all.
Friday 5th they decided to see if I could be fitted in on labour ward to be put on IV to start things moving, plus I'd tested positive for group b strep so was put on antibiotics at same time.
Midwife started everything off at 12 p.m and told me her shift was going to be over at 2 but not to worry cos the drip works quickly.
Nothing at all happened before 2.30 when next midwife took over then I started contractions 2 mins apart, I requested pain relief at 3.15 cos I thought it was going to take ages but didn't need it cos out Sonny popped at 3.40, it was quite surreal after the big build-up. He weighed in at 6lb 6, more than we all thought he would.
it took the full bag of drugs to get things moving which wasn't expected, but good old gas and air got me through it.

No stitches luckily-only a minor tear.
Sonny needed antibitiocs through drip and we came home on Monday afternoon.
So far he's a dream baby, don't think he knows he's been born!! Just feeds. sleeps and poo's, hardly a whimper in between, I'm sure he'll find his feet once he reaches his term dates!

Breastfeeding going well, it gets easier with every baby I think (hope).

awwwwwwwwwww how cute is he!! congratulations! lovely choice of name too

How gorgeous! Congrats! How much did he weigh? xxxxx

I know i've said it before but CONGRATS again, he is lovely :D I really enjoyed being your text buddy :D keep in touch and enjoy every second with you little sweethearts xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back