baby sleeping bags

kellylou

Reaction score
Alex has a baby sleeping bag which we have just started using he has a vest and babygro on to sleep will he be too warm?

I thought the tog was 2.5 so it's the same as two blankets and a sheet, I have a piece of paper on the wall wit recommended blanket/sheets depending on the temperature. I'll check when I'm next upstairs

Does LO sleep well in it?? X

Yes he does but am dead conscious of him being too warm my bro gave ke the sleeping bag and its from primark and doesnt say the tog i only ask as was going thro the red book and it said togs for most but not bags babygro is 1 tog and vest 0.2tog so thats 1.2 plus nappy apparantly which is 2 less when wet which is y im confusef i never factored that in!

When i put Tegan in them i just put a long sleeved vest on her but she gets hot really quickly. what's the room temperature like? x

I would always judge how I dress and put Odhrán to bed by how I'm feeling, if I think it's a bit cooler I put a long sleeve vest instead of a short sleeve and put bed socks and an extra thin blanket.. I usually put him in his old sleeping bag with a short sleeve vest and a baby gro on x

hey
my lo wears short sleeved vest and sleep suit with 2.5 tog sleeping bag and room varies between 18 and 20
x

hey
my lo wears short sleeved vest and sleep suit with 2.5 tog sleeping bag and room varies between 18 and 20
x

Exact same here x

ditto!

same here but noa also have a little blanket tucked around him. my beedroom is fairly cold so i have another blanket tucked down at his feet that i can just pull over him if i think he feels cold.
im gonna stop NOW to tuck him in so much i dont want him to be over heated

Lizzie only wears a vest if she's got a grobag on as she gets too hot with a sleepsuit as well. Sometimes her hands feel a bit cold but her tummy and back are really warm and the HV said not to worry about her hands, if her body is warm then she's ok.

Lizzie only wears a vest if she's got a grobag on as she gets too hot with a sleepsuit as well. Sometimes her hands feel a bit cold but her tummy and back are really warm and the HV said not to worry about her hands, if her body is warm then she's ok.

Alex always has cold hands and feet like me! Back and tummy always warm tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back