• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby shoes

It was the worst decision I ever made to have mine done. Although it caused me a lot of foot pain before, the recovery was horrendous. I was off work for about 10 weeks and couldn't wear shoes for months. Plus it doesn't look any better now :(

God that looks nasty Rosieroo & must of felt horrible having something wedged between your toe.

Ahhh your poor little yorkie - sooo cute

Duds said:
This is a really silly question but its getting on my wick
All the shoes I buy for Aimee never fit... im buying 3-6months and she is 5 months old and they fall off...her feet dont look small.
Have to make another journey back to next tomorrow to return yet another pair. :roll:
Is it just me that has a baby will extremely small feet or something :?

getsomeone to knit you some pods. they stretch.

bubble_dreamer said:
dionne said:
[quote="bubble_dreamer":2fh2xlcd]beth is in a size 4 now :lol: its only up until recently that i have been able to get shoes on her feet when she was smaller nothing i bought would fit on her feet at all :?

do you think thats big or small??

i dont know to be honest! i never thought about it until i saw this thread hoping someone could give me an idea if it was big or small :lol:[/quote:2fh2xlcd]

well dior is the same ageand a size 6G :shock:

dionne said:
bubble_dreamer said:
dionne said:
[quote="bubble_dreamer":9er9k1ye]beth is in a size 4 now :lol: its only up until recently that i have been able to get shoes on her feet when she was smaller nothing i bought would fit on her feet at all :?

do you think thats big or small??

i dont know to be honest! i never thought about it until i saw this thread hoping someone could give me an idea if it was big or small :lol:

well dior is the same ageand a size 6G :shock:[/quote:9er9k1ye]

i dont think thats too bad is it? its prob about right beth has always been tiny she is only just fitting into 6-12month clothes :lol: shes just really dinky :lol:

no iknow 2 lil girls Diors age and their both a 4, just mylil girl with boat feet lol.

sarah G is the width when you take them the clarks they measure the width too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back