• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby shoes

Duds

Reaction score
This is a really silly question but its getting on my wick
All the shoes I buy for Aimee never fit... im buying 3-6months and she is 5 months old and they fall off...her feet dont look small.
Have to make another journey back to next tomorrow to return yet another pair. :roll:
Is it just me that has a baby will extremely small feet or something :?

Dior is 15months and wears size 2 yr old shoes, she has always been in the next size upto her age lol, she takes after mummy,iv got huge size 7s :oops:

LOL Dionne she's gonna take after her mummy !

I dont have small feet , infact I have the most horrid feet EVER I have an extra shoe size cause my big toe is soo massive!
lol

i found that with kacy if i tryed to buy her a pair of shoes none of them fit she grew out of the 0-3months shoes but her feet are two small for 3-6months old, but i have just brought her a pair of bootys that are 6-9 months old, but i also found that some bootys fit her in the feet but fall of cos the bit that goes round the ankles are far too big.

I've got flat feet and bunions - Ella's got no chance!! :lol:

braydon has got big feet lol he is in 2.5 child size lol awww is that not bog :think:

Duds said:
LOL Dionne she's gonna take after her mummy !

I dont have small feet , infact I have the most horrid feet EVER I have an extra shoe size cause my big toe is soo massive!
lol

hahaha my 2nd toe is bigger then my first :oops:

my toes are long like fingers, well so kris keeps telling me :roll:

beth is in a size 4 now :lol: its only up until recently that i have been able to get shoes on her feet when she was smaller nothing i bought would fit on her feet at all :?

bubble_dreamer said:
beth is in a size 4 now :lol: its only up until recently that i have been able to get shoes on her feet when she was smaller nothing i bought would fit on her feet at all :?

do you think thats big or small??

Duds

You are not alone!!! :D Heidi has been brought loads of shoes - but she doesnt fit into them. The length seems ok (but still too big) and her feet arent wide enough - she rattles around in them poor thing.

L x

dionne said:
Dior is 15months and wears size 2 yr old shoes, she has always been in the next size upto her age lol, she takes after mummy,iv got huge size 7s :oops:

Pfft size 7's - I laugh in the face of size 7's! :wink: I've been size 8 in shoes since I was 13 years old lol. Lydia has got big feet for her age too- when she was 3 months old she was wearing shoes for 9 months.

Braydon has more shoes than i have lol
he got some of them jelly shoes for hol the other day lol

Come on then dionne dont be shy lets see the freaky foot !

Here's mine - beat that!! :lol: :lol: everyone notices them, I have to wear trainers in summer! lol

Lisa - Aimee has the opposite problem, they fit in width but far to long :?

Aimee's .......

28march06008.jpg

Mine ..... lol
It doesnt look soo bad in this pic cause at least Iv painted them. Can you see the resembalence!

P1010018.jpg

My friend has a huge big toe , she wears open toe shoes anyway, she loves the attention she gets strange but true! Everywhere we go people mention her big toes :lol:

PMSL,MINES WORSE. IL POST IT LATER, I NEED OH MOBILE TO PUTPICS ON PC BUT HES AT WORK

dionne said:
bubble_dreamer said:

do you think thats big or small??

i dont know to be honest! i never thought about it until i saw this thread hoping someone could give me an idea if it was big or small :lol:

i dunno hun lol it dont sound that small mind u i dont really know im just gonna shut up now ok

This is my foot after my bunion op:

eba00420586f00000002.jpg

Sorry this is quite dark
eba00420586f00000006.jpg

Rosie my yorkie with her sympathy bandage ;)

eba00420586f00000004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back