Baby products not tested on animals anyone?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
None of the products in my house that we use are tested on animals and i would obviously like to keep things that way when baby comes along,

I just wondered who has found some good baby products that are not tested on animals?

We mainly use Tesco and Coop products at the minute

:think: :think:

Theres lots about. I mainly buy mine over the internet because I live in a village and its a bit of a trek to go shopping (why bother when you can sit in your pj's on your computer with a big mug of tea and cookies :lol: )
'Beaming baby' is a good site and 'spirit of nature'. I like neals yard stuff as well, you can buy a few bits in John Lewis if you have one near.

:D :D

Thanks for those! We are about an hour away from any major shops or anything so will most probably be ordering off the internet as well

Ooh, just seen you are in lincolnshire, whereabouts? I'm halfway between leic and Nottingham, takes me about 40mins to get to either. If you go into Nottingham at all they have a nice john lewis (but tbh stuff is cheaper on the net anyway :D )

i assumed all products are not tested on animals these days, am i wrong? :(

Sadly, it is still mostly the other way round :cry:

Always have a look at the label, you can bet if its not been tested on animals the company will want to shout about it and they'll put it on.

Even when the label states not tested on animals you will usually find that although the end product hasn't been tested on animals the ingredients used to make it have been, labels are very misleading.

Just done a quick google and found this which lists companies who are good and companies who are good.

http://www.uncaged.co.uk/crueltyfree.htm

If you do a bit more reserch theres one particular company who offers a book to buy form the website with a list of all products and ingredients that are truly not tested on animals. Gotta go now or else I would look for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back