Baby Position

Jessika

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wanted to check - how many weeks can the baby turn up to? He has been lying sideways across my tummy for a week or so now and usually moves position a few times a day. Do you think he will settle head down yet or stay where he is - i'm sure it would cause complications if he were to stay sideways!!

thanks for your advice as ever xxxxxx

my little boy is still breech (31 weeks tomorrow) and my MW told me not to worry as there's still time for him to turn and she won't worry about it until 36 weeks. my friend (who is now overdue!) said her LO was breech until 34 weeks.

i try not to worry, but if by week 32-33 he is still breech i will start doing the breech tilt and crawling on the floor etc! lol - it can't do any harm can it?!
:D

They give you until 37 weeks for the baby to get into position. Mine at the moment feels a bit back to back - lots of movement in the front but no hard bum / head / spine like it was a week or so ago.

Positioning is a really big thing of mine as if it's not in the right position I won't get my home birth!! :(

Ages to go yet though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back