Baby name ideas

Cjroberts916

Reaction score
We found out we are having a girl. Girl names have always been harder for us to decide on then boy names. My husband had the name Ryder picked out for a boy. I kind of like girl names that are traditionally boy names so we have been kind of talking about the names Ryder, Conley, and Waylan. I am just worried they might be too boyish or out there for a girl.

Jasper is a good unisex name

I think they’re way too boyish for a girl but it’s up to you!

As for ideas - Ashley, Charlie, Riley or even James are traditionally boy names that I’ve heard used for girls over my years of teaching. :)

We found out we are having a girl. Girl names have always been harder for us to decide on then boy names. My husband had the name Ryder picked out for a boy. I kind of like girl names that are traditionally boy names so we have been kind of talking about the names Ryder, Conley, and Waylan. I am just worried they might be too boyish or out there for a girl.
Sorry I’m not a fan. I find them way too
Masculine for a girl.

Peta? My son is a Cameron which is also a girls name (much to his disgust :lol: )

Peta? My son is a Cameron which is also a girls name (much to his disgust :lol: )

Well... it's not really. It's just been repurposed so he needn't worry ;) I don't think 'crooked nose' is a particularly nice connotation for a girl, haha.

A truly unisex name generally has a girl variant and a male variant, usually with a nickname that meets in the middle. Like:

Alexander/Alexandra: Alex
James/Jamesina: Jamie
Charles/Charlotte: Charlie
Christopher/Christina: Chris/Kit

palmer
spencer
joey
jude
aiden
bentley
grey
chase