• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

baby moving

rach

Reaction score
well after a rubbish day in work i was sat in chemist waiting for my prescription and all of a sudden some little tiny pops on the 1 side felt the same as when they first started last time :D couldnt stop smiling its starting to feel real now :D :D :D xxxxxxx

your baby is reminding you that even though you are down you still have things to be chirpy about, how cute!!! :hug:

awwww....Glad baby let you know their moving around :D

i know what you mean i had a rubbish day yesterday had a scare so went to hosp, and yeserday baby moved the most he/she has done it was eaither reasuring me or having a go at me for being proddded b the doctor.

rach said:
well after a rubbish day in work i was sat in chemist waiting for my prescription and all of a sudden some little tiny pops on the 1 side felt the same as when they first started last time :D couldnt stop smiling its starting to feel real now :D :D :D xxxxxxx

fantastic news Rach! so happy for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Really pleased for you hon :hug:

I had a pants weekend with the pg then last night I was lying in bed and DH was rubbing some cocoa butter into my belly when the baby decided to put on a little disco dancing session! After a while DH turned over to go to sleep but bub carried on and I got to have some quiet alone bonding time, it was really lovely.

It's fab when they start moving around, makes a crap day turn around :)

ow hun im so glad for you i cant wait to feel for something,but to be honest i dont really no wat im feeling for xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats lovely news Rach, glad it feels more real now :cheer:

Thats fab news Rach......was def bubba trying to perk you up a bit! :cheer:

Do ya think you could ask ur bubba to have a word with mine.....please :lol:

Thats lovely news Rach

Really pleased for you x

L x

that's a great end to your day!

hope work wasn't tooo bad for you...

Those feelings are great aren't they.

I can feel mine having alittle disco now...I love it! :D :dance:

Ahh thats so sweet

I want mine to move - come on you little bugger do some tricks.

still beaming :D i think its helped loads as ive not believed this one would make it ive been so down since i got pg and so negative about this baby but now im actually starting to believe theres hope :D xxx

Hey that's great. I missed this yesterday with comp playing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back