Think I'm feeling baby move :S

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Is it possible to feel baby move this early?!

For the last few days and quite a few times today I have felt a really weird pressure like sensation just next to/under my belly button. Totally feels like when you get in the bath and a tiny bubble moves across your skin underneath before it floats up the side and pops.

I thought at first it was just something else about pregnancy because I'm getting weird sensations everywhere at the moment but I've felt this in the same spot a few times now over the last few days and as I said about 3 or 4 times today.

Could this be the baby moving at 15 weeks? In my head its still too early but its happened so much now I'm not sure :S

It could well be bub hun!!

We are all so different so even if it is a little bit early (text book wise) doesn't mean it isn't bub!

Lucky you, I still haven't felt a thing!

Come on baby CARNAT22, give mummy some flutters soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I bet you it's baby! I've felt mine from just before 14 weeks and it's just got stronger over the last few. It's an amazing feeling so enjoy it! Xxxx

With my first I felt her move at 14 weeks like a little flutter but I knew! When I saw my midwife at 16 she said 'oh it's probably just wind' what a load of rubbish! I gradually began to recognise what it felt like as it got stronger but always at the same or similar times! I definitely think you know your own body honey and that's your own personal butterfly :) x

I was over 21 weeks before i felt baby... i had a couple of flutters before that but i can not say for sure it was baby! Now however... as i read and type this my belly is bouncing all over the place lol

I think it is bubs , that's exactly the same as the first movements I felt . I find if I lay on my back with my legs over the edge on the bed , it pulls your tummy quite tight and I can see the movements I don't do it for long because I think bubs is getting abit squashed but it's lovely to see. xx

Its probably the baby! I started feeling 'weird' sensations around 16 weeks i think but I dismissed them a bit but now Im fairly sure that's what it is and now I'm gradually feeling more and more. This week has been the first week I'm certain I'm feeling the baby and I sort of wish I hadn't been so dismissive as I convinced myself in my heart of hearts that it must be something else.
Congratulations!

Definitely sounds like baby hun :D lucky you feeling it so early! x x

Reading all your replies gave me goosebumps! Can't believe it might be my baby I'm feeling. Will have to keep an eye and let you all know if it continues. Weird because I had a dream last night and thats all I felt the whole way through, the popping, and in my head I knew it was baby.

Thanks everyone x

Looks like someone bet me to this, was going to ask if its too early as night i felt a flutter/popping down low just above me pelvis bone, thought to myself nope its too early, and ive felt it twice more once after going to the toilet (for a pee SORRY tmi) and again about 15mins ago. the hospital appointment yesterday the nurse asked if i had felt any movement my reply was no. guess we are all different and things happen differently.

Catnat im sure your bub will let you know soon enough that they are there. with my first i didnt feel he till i was nearly 22wks lol i was watching a horror at the time with the remote on my tummy and the remote kept moving lol. all the popping and fluttering i put down to me being hungry.

Ooh you're lucky - reading this makes me even more exicted about feeling bub move. Hope it won't be long now... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back