Baby's position

Bloom

Reaction score
When can you tell what position the baby is in?

I have no idea which way she is lying i know they move around all the time but ive had a good prod and still have no idea.

I still get kicks just below my belly button most of the time just curious to know if anyone can tell and how they know.

Mine seems to change all the time. Sometimes I'm being kicked on the outside below my belly button, sometimes it's on the inside (like I'm having my arse kicked from the inside!). This week it's been above my belly button and had a few kicks in the ribs. :)

My boy seems to prefer my left side most hits, kicks and movements seem to be felt more on the left. I could feel Collier snuggled up agianst my womb on the left before soooooooooo sweet. :D I hae felt him right under my belly button as well but mostly the left.

For me it's mostly right side above my belly button and real thumps - so I'm sure that's her feet. She seems to like cradling her head in my bottom left anyway - that's the position she's been in for the scans too with her legs flying all over the place.

She's whacking me at the moment. I can SEE my whole tummy move :shock:

Shes trying to escape today. :rotfl:

So im guessing thats her feet or her arms that keep pounding me in my lady bits :D

Baby moves all the time too - the kicks come form different places but I have no idea where anything is :lol:

my boy is normaly head by my ribs
when he turns i no about it as my belly goes really really tight and i get kicks in the ribs which hurt :(
if its his hands he tends to punch a few times :)
manda xx

I really have no idea where my little one is. I get lots of kicks/punches in the cervix area, belwo right of my belly button and above left of my belly button. All very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back