Kicks...(advice needed please...?)

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering, when you all felt baby kicking for the first time, was it pretty low down?

Baby appears to be kicking me below my belly button at the moment - it's a great feeling and so re-assuring, but combined with the uncomfy pelvic pains i'm getting at the moment, i'm concerned that there may be something wrong?

Hopefully this is normal and i'm just worrying over nothing again. You'll get used to me! I worry about anything these days! :roll: xx

Yea up until 20 weeks your wombs still in line with/ below your belly button, so the kicks are dead low too! Xx

Yea up until 20 weeks your wombs still in line with/ below your belly button, so the kicks are dead low too! Xx

aaawww, thank you so much hun... i was really worried something was wrong. I just suppose i expected things to have moved a little higher by now! Shows how wrong I can be sometimes! ;-) xx

even now mine are still lower down apart from the odd one which is just above the belly button x

I was worried about this a bit - thought I could feel baby but then thought it was too low down but sure enough on the 20 weeks scan the baby was just below my belly button exactly where I was/am feeling movement.

hey hun...yeh thats perfectly normal. I still get all my kicks low...i think lil bubba is nice and comfortable in my hip area...its geting larger and larger!! So yeh its normal xx

Little man's only been kicking me in the ribs since last week!! Enjoy the nicer kicks while you can cos now thier getting uncomfitable lol

aaawww thanks girlies... feel a bit stupid for thinking baby would be higher up by now lol. oops! xx

Nah hun...u shouldnt feel like that...i keep constantly worrying that why isnt my baby kicking higher....but i think they stay low as long as they can....must be comfortable :)....dont worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back