im sure i can feel the baby moving !! :)

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hey girlies,
As u know I was worried I hasn't felt the baby move but yest and today I've felt definate 'kick' type twitches below my belly button. On two occasions I've had my had there and felt something!! I can't really see tho as I'm wither to slow or to be honest its happening on the rounded underpart of my belly that I'm too big to see now. What u think does that sound like baby!?? I'm so excited! Xx

I think it sounds like baby hun! I'm still not 100% I've felt baby but have had the 'twitches' your explaining under my bellybutton, think it must be baby we are feeling :) sometimes I get wee feeling as if somethings popping in my tummy too lol! Have you had that feeling?

I also get times when bits of my tummy feel really hard, maybe it's an elbow or something haha x

Last edited:
Yes I get the pops too! This twitch feeling has def become more common and stronger! Wow! So cool! :p

Yes I get the pops too! This twitch feeling has def become more common and stronger! Wow! So cool! :p

It must be baby your feeling then :dance:

It's so exciting :) I can't wait to properly feel baby all the time!

x

what i used to do hun is lie on my back flat in bed and watch my belly and you can see it move like little waves everynoe and then

sounds like baby to me hun. congrats. its the best feeling in the world. i feel my lo all the time now. have even worked out his routine.

find myself talking to him all the time. xxx

congrats on ur little bean moving hun enjoy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back