Baby Monitor

I've got the Motorola video one think it's the same one that mamajay has ... To be honest I'd much rather have the Angelcare one but this was bought for us by OH mum . The first one we had to return because the signal cut out and never came back! When she moves to her own room I'll be buying the sensor mat on its own from Angelcare and use them too . I think they're dear for what they are (the Motorola ones)

Last edited:
MIL has ordered us the Angelcare one :)
I only have two more things to buy! Kind of wish I hadn't rushed into everything now lol

Sorry may be this is a little out of place...has anybody used baby monitor apps on their phones and are they any good? There are a number of apps out there but haven't seen solid reviews of how well they work. Not trying to find a cheap way out but just wondering if any of them have been useful.

Thanks.

I use the NEST camera - it's a wifi camera that you use an app on phone/tablet to view. The picture quality is HD, you can pick with 720p or 1080p depending on how your internet is. We love it. Great night vision, highly sensitive microphone, talk through capabilities etc. it was pricey though at 150

Kdhrona - I have the baby monitor 3G app on my iPad/iPhone which I use for daytime & works pretty well. It is a continuous feed until you turn it off & can see baby pretty clearly as long as you place camera well. The only reason I would say you still need a proper monitor is for night vision - baby naps in a darkened room so too dark for normal phone camera

I also used a Angelcare monitor and now my sister is using it and she loves it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back