Baby modelling

Annie050408

Reaction score
Well I sent a couple of pictures of Ella to bizzykids and she has been offered a place on their books . Only problem is that it costs £160 to register including photos and we are pretty strapped for cash at the moment. It's a bit of a shame but we just can't justify the outlay of cash. I know that they are a well known agency but if she didn't get any jobs out of it then it would be such a waste of much needed money.

Anyone else been in this position?

I wanted to get my twins registered with an agency, I thought with them being identical they would get lots of work. I looked at eurokids, another well known agency but they wanted a similar amount - gutted xx

I have just asked a friend about this for you. She sent off her baby girl pics to 5 agencies and they all accepted I think, (she was yet to choose when I last heard off her) I've asked about good agencies and wether you have pay as i was under the impression that a good agency doesn't ask for money?? I'll get back to you when I hear off her hun x

I have just asked a friend about this for you. She sent off her baby girl pics to 5 agencies and they all accepted I think, (she was yet to choose when I last heard off her) I've asked about good agencies and wether you have pay as i was under the impression that a good agency doesn't ask for money?? I'll get back to you when I hear off her hun x

Your little man should be doing this too he is absolutely gorgeous but you know I've always thought that.

Aw thankyou! Perhaps I should lol

I'm glad your doing it with Ella, she's really beautiful and I'm loving all her new hair!

She's sent me a message but it's on FB and can't copy and paste to here so I'll see if I can forward it to you on there xx

marley got accepted by three modelling agencies, and like you they wanted a cash upfront payment, which i dont really want to do, so we've just left it for the time being!!!!!

I don't know how baby modelling works but in the adult modelling world I was told by an agent who wanted to sign me that no really professional place will expect you to pay out for photos. I didn't pay for any photos, they were done for free and sent to agents and then 3 different agents contacted us and we went to see them. Then they would have paid for my portfolio if I'd signed up to one (so glad I didn't!) x hth

I had another email today from
Truely Scrumptious baby modelling agency who have also said they'd like to represent her. They don't charge a fee but do charge for an online portfolio a sum of £80 for 6 months which you don't have to do but is recommended. Sounds like a way of saying no fee but then charging a fee.

Hmmmmm don't any non-fee agencies exist?!

there a few kids agneceys that a non fee my los signed with one i would never pay anything over 50 pound as they also take a cut of earnings

eurokids is rubbish my friends lo signed with them she payed the pictures got some jobs but they also take the 1st 100 they earn and then a cut of ever job after she earnt the 100 pound she never heard from them agagin now shes signed with the agencey my lo is with and has loads of work x

I haven't had to pay anything with Blake's agency. I was, like Helen, always told to steer clear of any agencies that charge you to be on their books. After all, a good agency will get the jobs and take their commission and make their money that way. The commission is high at the one blake is at (25%) but at least I don't have to give any money initially. There was no mention of it at all. The only thing I had to pay for were passport pictures for his licence from the council. He's now got an open 6 month licence which allows him to work legally.

I would also be wary of agencies that have loads of kids on their books. I gave my friend the details of the one blake is at. Her baby is the same age but got rejected because they 'already have a baby boy of the same age and similar look' on their books. Even though I was gutted for her it makes sense completely to not take on too many children.

So, have a look on their website and if there are a load of kids it's going to be a nice little money generator for them.

That's really interesting RoL. Can you message me the name of the agency? I've applied to about 8 and so far she has been offered a place with 3 but they all want a fee.

Hey could somene message me a few of the agencies too? Thankyou so much :) x

My agency is Liverpool based and as far as I am aware looks after kids in the north west.

It's called impact models I will find the link. They're round the corner from lime pictures so supply children and adults for hollyoaks mainly. There's also a lot of work going for chaperones for corrie apparently.

Awww hes gorge, his little smiling face. Just sent them an email, they're not far from me, fx xx

Yes we've done two adverts/promotional vids for Medela. They put him forward for a TV job too but he needed to sit up unassisted and he can't yet.

I didn't think they'd put him online yet because they're waiting on some pro pics from my husband. Every time we set up the studio lights though it's either feed or nap time and he kicks off! Plus because he can't sit up it's not that easy getting good shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back