Baby Joshua born Christmas day.

Charmed

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to let you know that Joshua William was born on Christmas day at 9lb 12, forceps delivery.

He took very poorly a couple of days after he was born as he inhaled some meconium when he was born and developed a lung infection. He was flown to Yorkhill hospital by air ambulance and after a course of anti-biotics and some extra oxygen he is now back home with us.

Congrats to all the new Mums who have had their babies whilst I've been away, I will try and catch up when I get a chance.

Great to hear from you, huge congratulations and so glad Baby Joshua is now well and home........
:hug:

Many congrats :cheer: :cheer:

Glad baby is safe and well at home now :hug: :hug:

I have been wondering about you hun!
Yay congratulations! Welcome baby Joshua!! :cheer: :hug:

congrats hun - and what a coinidence ...... my baby Joshua was also born on Xmas day :shock: :D

Congratulations. It must have been very scary for you but glad Joshua is back home with you and doing well :D :hug:

Congrats! Glad to hear baby Joshua is doing better now. xx

Congratulations! How wonderful having an xmas day baby, glad all is well now :D

Congratulations, what a terrific xmas pressie you received :D

Awwww thanks for all the good wishes everyone. :)

Naterjack said:
congrats hun - and what a coinidence ...... my baby Joshua was also born on Xmas day :shock: :D

:shock: Spooky lol, we actually had Joseph as his name before he was born but then thought that might be a bit corny as he was born on Xmas day. :rotfl: Besides Joshua just seemed to suit him. :D

Great to hear from you hun, glad the little fella is now saely at home with you cant wait to see some pics, i also had to have foreceps delivery in the end. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back