Baby heartbeat

Aw how lovely! I hear bubs on my Doppler but can't wait to hear it on midwife's just in case it's not the heartbeat on mine lol

awww thats so sweet i dont see the midwife now till 28wks so 8wk wait for me to hear my babie cant wait tho. Did you find out what you are having?

I can not wait to hear bubbas hb! My mw told me they don't do it at my surgery until 28 ish weeks so I'm just waiting for Doppler to arrive! Lol x

awww thats so sweet i dont see the midwife now till 28wks so 8wk wait for me to hear my babie cant wait tho. Did you find out what you are having?

yeah it was awsome i could'nt believe how loud it was lol

no i dont find out until my next scan in 2 weeks cant wait to find out though i reckon its a girly though fingers crossed:whistle:

Last edited:
I can not wait to hear bubbas hb! My mw told me they don't do it at my surgery until 28 ish weeks so I'm just waiting for Doppler to arrive! Lol x

hmmm thats a strange one i wasnt expecting it either lol only my 2nd midwife appointment and they let me hear the heartbeat i was shocked lol

i was wnting to buy one of those but i would end up freaking out if i couldnt find the heartbeat and thinking there was something wrong am such a parra head lol

aww how lovely, i was over the moon with tears in my eyes when i heard mine for the first time (and only time). Is ther a reason why they dont do it at some places?

i also first heard it when i was 7 weeks pregnant, it is really amazing
but these stuff that you can listen to the heartbeat at home by yourself are not working all the time properly or you do not know where to listen exactly, so i guess it makes more trouble for the mum if there is no heart beat. no need to worry for nothing. just wait for your appointments :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back