Baby heart rate

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
I know it's old wives tales BUT just seeing if anyone knew what sex they were having and babies heart rate on either mw or home doppler? X

I've had the heartbeat taken once at 16 weeks and it was between 146-150, i'm 98% sure it's a girl but will find out for definite tomorrow.. What's the rule meant to be?! x

I think over 148 girl....
My doppler is 128-148, into 152/160 some times lol I'm only 11 weeks tho

1st baby was 160 ish and a girl- this baby is more 120-130 also a girl.x

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I was talking to our MW the other day who has lots of experience. She said that its not 100% of course but there does seem to be something in the heart rate theory. Whe said LOs heartbeat was right on average though so it didn't help, lol.

Sorry double post

Last edited:
Confirmed girl today with a heart rate at higher end of average so may be something in it :)

Heart rate has not been reliable for any of mine or for my friend's babies... But it's fun to guess anyway!

My sons heart rate was always 150-160..... Midwife thought was a girl she was wrong lol.
Apparently there is some truth in heart rate but only when in labour the girls is suppose to be faster.
X

My second daughters heart rate was always around 140, we were team yellow and the amount of midwives who said boy cuz of her heart rate I actually thought she was a boy! All the old wives tales pointed to boy with her! Unlike my first daughter who's heart rate was 160 ish and old wives tales were correct with her sex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back