Asda baby event : )

lizylou

Reaction score
Hi all, not sure if this is the best place to post or not or if anyone had heard about it but asda have there baby event on again started online today and in store Monday : )
Xx

Oooh yes I saw this was happening, will definitely be buying some bits and bobs! Have a huge Asda less than a mile away so far too tempting not to have a look! xx

Must go have a nosy. Thanks :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks for this... will be having a look and a buy hopefully!XX

I had a leaflet through from them, so I've been waiting for it to start!

I'm hoping we can order on line and they will deliver because we don't live all that close!

XX

i already had mine through have got a list of everything i want/need from asda and my MIL is taking me and has offered to also buy it all for me even though the total is over 150 lol x x x

I bought and moses basket from there yesterday.... I hope it doesn't go down in price for this baby event. Id be gutted haha

they are 25 now hun in the event x x x

That's what I got mine for! And the stand was £16. Brill! :) thanks for letting me know x

its ok you got them on the baby event deal hun x x x

I've just been in and bought some nappies - I'm planning to use washable nappies but not for the first month as Pickle will be too small for them, so I bought 173 nappies for £16! saving of nearly £8, brilliant! I also bought some maternity pants for labour as they were in the event too.

I love a good bargain me!
xx

Sounds fab!!

It's a little bit of a hike for us but hubby and I are going to Asda sometime this week.... I checked online and managed to buy two cream fleace blankets for £5!! One of my friends bought the same ones and they were lovely and soft, we were going to get ones from John lewis for £10 each!! Bonus is I can pick them up for free once they have arrived in the store.

xx

Ooooo! I'm going to have a look online now :) xx

It's worth while hun, my fiend has had her baby and the blankets wash really well, I wouldn't have even thought about Asda for blankets but the £15 saving seems too good to pass up. I may see how much there fitted sheets are too in John lewis the Moses basket/crib fitted sheets are £14 for two and the cot sheets are £18 for two..... they are just cotton so I can see how the quality can vary too much! x

Last edited:
Ive bought the blankets for a fiver and theyve washed nice.
The cot sheets i got were £9 for a pack of 2 or £14 for 2 packs so 4 sheets at the last baby event in asda and they seem pretty good. Ive practically bought most things from asda x

went today got a advent electric sterliser from 60 pound to 45 well pleased x

tons of bargins girls at the asda baby event and still comes in handy when your kids are even 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back