Advice please (pains)

MrsNumsNums

Reaction score
Hi all,

Since yesterday evening I have had really uncomfortable pains in lower belly/pelvis and lower back. Feels very much like period pains. Baby is moving as normal, but the pains kept me awake a lot in the night. I would say it comes and goes, it's more there all the time and sometimes worse.

I'm 35 weeks, and wondered if this was normal or if maybe baby is engaging or sitting on a nerve?

Anyone else been through this?

:) :hug:

All the time hun! I had boughts of aches and pains etc, like period cramps, some I needed to take paracetomol for but they eased off on their own. I think it can just be baby getting ready etc but if you're worried give tour mw a call but most the ladies on here have experienced something similar Xx hope it eases off for you Xx

Hi sounds like Braxton Hicks, I asked the midwife when i started with pain like this and she said its fine you can take a paracetamol and rest but make sure they don't get more intense and closer together in time or this could be 'real' contractions.
Just keep an eye on them and if you get worried then give the midwife a ring and let her know. I started with the pains at around 28 week but the midwife said they can start even earlier than that. Mine don't normally last tho i may get one an hour for a few hours but that's it so if they get close together call and ask! xx

Yes I have these every day now, they are different to the BH that I have. I asked my midwife and she said that it is baby engaging. Hope this helps.X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back