Baby kicking my bladder...?

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
For the past few days I think little one is kicking my bladder... I get this sensation every now and again of really needing the loo suddenly and then it passes. Is it the baby kicking my bladder!? I thought it might be a UTI but I had my urine tested last week at my m/w appointment and it was fine.

Hey! I'm not
feeling any kicks yet, but I would have thought that's definately possible!! X

It does sound like LO. I get a sudden urge for the loo then it goes away because little man has rolled back off my bladder!! Lol

It's the weirdest sensation. I think LO was on my bladder all yesterday morning as I wanted a wee the whole time!

I get the exactly same thing....all my kicks are down below and painful...lol i think our lil bubbs are quite snug down there and not wanting to move up ;) if u have any other symptoms like burning or different type of discharge then i would get ur urine checked just incase...other than that sounds like ur lil one xx

I am the same kicks are either low down or right to the side still waiting for some real whacks tho!!

I'm getting the same feeling too! Up until last week I thought I just needed to go to the toilet frequently as the baby is pressing on my bladder. But when I went for my 20 week scan the sonogropher told me that the baby is sitting really low (head down and legs near my tummy) and is kicking!

It's the best feeling though!! Can't wait for my hubby to start feeling little one move!

im forever being kicked on my bladder its so uncomfy i know but baby must be comfy down ther :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back