Kicking is not regular

Katie1987

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im now 19 weeks 1 day and my baby started kicking around 17 1/2 weeks. However sometimes it does not kick for days. Sometimes to the point i want to call the midwife. I am also suffering with a really sore lower abdomen.
Is this all normal?

xx

yeah totally normal i had the same problem round about your time the baby is only just in a pattern with his kicks now lol and sore abdomen i suffered really bad with this in the 2nd trimester

I'm only just starting to feel baby move but there's no pattern or regularity to it at all yet :)

Same here- I have only just started to feel baby move (and I'm still not totally sure!) and this doesn't happen every day.

Pam x

yeh hun that sounds pretty normal....ive started getting kicks now quite low im 20+6 today...get the kicks when am sitting or lying down! before that nothing was regular and for days i didnt feel anything..so dont worry this is my second too xx

Hey hun,
This is totally normal, I actually posted with the same thing a week or so ago. But even now mine has quiet days. Was really active for 3 days the yesterday . . . nothing at all and today back dancing haha. I think it just depends which way they facing and to be honest just because you cant feel it, doesnt mean to say it isnt moving because at my scan on Fri mine was moving all over and couldnt even feel it. Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back