FIRST KICKS?

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
When did everyone feel their babies first outside kick?
Ive felt my little one moving and pressing on to me inside more then a few times mostly in the evening. But when did you feel yours kicking out and feel the baby with your hand see it kicking ?
I cant wait to feel my cutie and share it with my James

I can remember when I felt him kick outside :shock: (how bad am i ???)

i felt mine from outside about 20 weeks, could be seen from the outside afew weeks after!

felt him from about 19 weeks although very gently i really had to consentrate lol
after 20 weeks they could be seen :)
manda xx

Hehehe...I remember very vividly getting my husband to feel the baby while she had hiccups at 20 weeks. He found it really odd. Didn't mind feeling ordinary kicks, but hiccups was "like an alien" apparently. :)

Still waiting to feel kick from outside, Felt this one start moving around inside quite early tho, so hopefully its not too long now

i could feel mine from the outside at the same time as from the inside, but because it was so occassional it wasnt until a couple of weeks later my OH got his hand there at the right moment to feel anything. Just recently we can see her moving from the outside :D

felt them on the outside around 20 weeks and ive been seeing them for a few weeks but i can really see them now lol

just before xmas - 20th dec so I would have been 20 weeks

still only occasionally feel baby from outside, and i haven't seen him/her from the outside yet, but i did have a nice little budda belly before being preggers, also have an anterior placenta...maybe thats why? i do worry sometimes..but i think... if i can feel them inside, thats ok :think: :hug:

I only very occassionally feel or see anything externally. OH hasn't felt it, he'd have to wait for ages with his hands on my bump, watching it like a hawk, and he hasn't got the patience.

My OH managed to feel one kick on the outside a few days ago.. so about 24 weeks.
I saw my belly move that same week also.

Before then.. no... I have a lazy baby mefinks :lol:

Though the consultant told me, it might not be untill 28 weeks, when the baby is bigger, and there is less fluid that it is moving about in
x

I started to feel her kick from the outside about five weeks ago. OH felt baby kick from the outside a couple of weeks ago. Cant remember exactly when :oops:

But now my belly moves all over the place and last night she was booting me and OH hand like mad. She is very strong in there cus some of the kicks shock me and make me jump.

I cant remember exactly but about 20 weeks i think :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back