Baby clothes

Hope81

Reaction score
I just realized that I have absolutely no outfits. I got everything I need in newborn, 1m, 0-3. But no outfits.
I don't think there will be many occasions for the baby to be dressed on anything else than her baby grow and lots of blankets as the weather is already freezing here in September...
Am I unrealistic here? Should I buy some outfits too??
Small babies look so uncomfy in those grown up looking clothes :(
I was thinking to start buying outfits at 3-6 size when the time will come?
What did you all do? And those that we had outfits did you actually use them?

For the going home trip I am planning also a baby grow and a snowsuit or a wrap and the car seat footmuf depending how the weather is... Though On a second thought it Dosent even matter how the weather will be as the baby will go directly in the car lol...

I wouldn't bother tbh because at 2 months Harry doesn't have An outfit on everyday unless we're going somewhere

He's much more comfy in his vest and sleepsuit. And it's easier for changing and washing

I'm sure people will probably buy you things anyway. We just waited til Harry was here (we were team yellow) and then went and bought a couple xx

keira just lives in rompers and sleepsuits at moment has a few outfits xxx

Brian has outfits, but they are ones given to him and we wear them to go out, especially if visiting the person who gave it :)

We got loads of pretty dresses and outfits bought as gifts, to be honest she hasn't even got through half of them yet either! She is also much comfier in rompers and sleep suits x

Oh I see visits :) right....well we don't have many friends here as we recently moved here so I suppose going out for us is going to the mall, city center, a restaurant etc...
I saw the price of those outfits btw :roll: I am not so sure that I want to give so much money for sth that the baby may wear only once :( but after all everything is so overpriced in Norway so I dont really know...
Maybe I will buy one in 1-3 size...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back